Community Board 7 has announced its agenda for its next full board meeting July 2, 6:30 pm, 593 Columbus Avenue. Scroll down for the full agenda.
Approval of minutes from previous full board meeting
Chair’s Report Roberta Semer
Announcement of Election of Board Officers for 2019-2021: Joshua Cohen, Chair, Elections Committee
Community Session – We welcome all members of our community (residents, businesses, CBOs) who would like to speak on issues of interest to them. Members of the community are granted one minute for remarks, and we will also accept a written copy for the record.
Manhattan Borough President’s Report: April Adams
Reports by Elected Officials
Reports by Elected Officials’ Representatives (One-minute remarks)
Joint Committees of Preservation, Mark Diller, Chairperson, Parks & Environment, Ken Coughlin and Jennifer Markas, Co-Chairpersons, and Transportation, Suzanne Robotti and Howard Yaruss, Co-Chairpersons,
1. NYC Department of Transportation application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission (#LPC-19-40368) for the renovation of the West 79th Street Rotunda Complex.
Roberta Semer, Chairperson
2. NYC Department of Transportation proposal for the renovation of the West 79th Street Rotunda Complex.
B. Traffic Circle.
Transportation Committee, Suzanne Robotti and Howard Yaruss, Co-Chairpersons
3. 72 West 106th Street, New Family Radio Dispatch (Columbus Avenue.) Renewal application #B01527 to the NYC Taxi & Limousine Commission by New Family Radio Dispatch for a renewal of their For Hire Base Station License.
4. Central Park West. NYC DOT Proposed Protected Bike Lane on Central Park West from 59th Street to 110th Street.
Land Use Committee, Page Cowley and Seema Reddy, Co-Chairpersons
5. 25 Central Park West. Application C190390 ZMM submitted by CPW Retail South LLC pursuant to Sections 197-c and 201 of the New York City Charter for the amendment of the Zoning Map, Section No. 8c by establishing within an existing R10A District a C2-5 District bounded by West 63rd Street, Central Park West, West 62nd Street, and a line 100 feet westerly of Central Park West.
Business & Consumer Issues Committee, Linda Alexander and Christian Cordova, Co-Chairpersons
6. New applications to the SLA for two-year liquor licenses:
• 2756 Broadway (West 106th Street.) Calle 8 BDWY 106, LLC, d/b/a Calle Ocho. Includes Garden/Grounds.
• 474 Columbus Avenue (West 83rd Street.) Joshua Borenstein. Entity to be formed, d/b/a To be Determined. Includes Live Music – Acoustic Jazz, Americana.
• 592 Amsterdam Avenue (West 89th Street.) Pekarna 592 Amsterdam LLC, d/b/a To be Determined. Includes Backyard Use.
• 588 Amsterdam Avenue (West 88th Street.), d/b/a Amsterdam Ale House LLC. Includes Patio/Deck and Garden/Grounds.
Renewal Unenclosed Sidewalk Cafés:
7. 2178 Broadway (West 77th Street.) Renewal application #2046897- DCA to the Department of Consumer Affairs by NY Broadway Hotel Owner, LLC, d/b/a Arthouse Hotel New York City, for a four-year consent to operate an unenclosed sidewalk café with 4 tables and 8 seats.
8. New Unenclosed Sidewalk Cafes:
• 370 Columbus Avenue (West 77th – 78th Street.) New application #6200-2019-ASWC to the Department of Consumer Affairs by HLD Columbus, LLC, d/b/a Gari Columbus, for a four-year consent to operate an unenclosed sidewalk café with 9 tables and 19 seats.
• 517 Amsterdam Avenue (West 85th Street.) New application #6363-2019-ASWC to the Department of Consumer Affairs by Tiki Chicki, LLC., d/b/a Tiki Chicki, for a four-year consent to operate an unenclosed sidewalk café with 18 tables and 36 seats.
New Enclosed Sidewalk Cafe:
9. 2450 Broadway (West 90th – 91st Streets.) New application ULURP# N190303ECM/ DCA#1555-2019-ASWC to the Department of Consumer Affairs by Carmine’s Broadway Feast, Inc., d/b/a Carmine’s, for a four-year consent to operate an enclosed sidewalk café with 7 tables and 22 seats.
Preservation Committee, Mark Diller, Chairperson
10. 57 West 69th Street (Columbus Avenue – Central Park West.) Application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission for a stoop restoration.
11. 128 West 70th Street (Broadway – Columbus Avenue.) Application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission for a rooftop addition, extension of 5th floor to the rear facade, and combination of 2 windows on the 4th floor.
12. 76 West 85th Street (Columbus Avenue.) Application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission to install a residential bracket sign.
13. 333 Central Park West, Apt 125 (West 93rd – 94th Streets.) Application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission to install double window louvers in the top East facing window in the courtyard on West 93rd Street.
14. 319 West 104th Street (Riverside Drive – West End Avenue.) Application #LPC-19-38390 to the Landmarks Preservation Commission for a small exterior fence and areaway.
15. 915 West End Avenue (West 104th – 105th Streets.) Application #LPC-19-35643 to the Landmarks Preservation Commission to install a canopy.
16. 120 West 72nd Street, dba Orange Theory (Broadway – Columbus Avenue.) Application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission for signage.
Parks & Environment Committee, Ken Coughlin and Jennifer Markas, Co-Chairpersons
17. Waterfront Edge Design Guidelines that encourage the use of WEDG in waterfront projects.
Housing Committee, Louisa Craddock and Melissa Rosenberg, Co-Chairpersons, Joint with Health & Human Services, Catherine DeLazzaro and Sheldon Fine, Co-Chairpersons
18. HUD Proposed Rule on Mixed Immigration Status Families in Federally-Subsidized Housing.